Host flagged as spam, can't send email to support

Detailed description of the problem:
I tried to email support@urbandroid.org to ask if there was a way to prevent my alarm screen from turning white (this is terrible for my disabilities) but the email could not be delivered as the host has been blocked as spam.
Steps to reproduce:
email support@urbandroid.org
Version of Sleep as Android:
version 20230505

Hello, which service is marking our email as spam? We have a regular flow of emails to our support email, so most emails are apparently coming as usual.

Regarding your issue - the screen is turning white and increasing brightness during the alarm if the sunrise effect is enabled for the alarm screen in Settings > Services > Smartlight > Sunrise.

thank you for that! it was Gmail that I sent the email through, hope that helps!

Were there any details in the email you got back?
I have another report with blocked emails, it was from dnsbl.sorbs.net service - is it the same?
We are trying to resolve this. We are not sure why our email even qualified as spam - we do not send emails actively, only replies.

yes it would seem so,

The response from the remote server was:
554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [209.85.218.49] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?209.85.218.49

I don’t know what service that is as I’ve never heard of it before or ever gotten an email like that

Ok, thank you for the additional info!