Help set sensitivity by listing alarm times on sleep graphs

From Dev on 2015/08/03 12:22:13 +0000

I want to add three times to the sleep graph display: Smart period start time (or duration), Alarm set time (smart period end), and Actual alarm time. They can be on the graph or just listed as text. With this data, a user can easily and restrospectively see if the alarms are consistently being triggered inappropriately due to bad sensitivity settings. For example, I’d like to be able to decide that my alarms are consistently happening at the smart period start or shortly thereafter and that therefore I need to decrease a sensitivity level. Sometimes I snooze the alarm and am too tired to even remember doing so, so I need to have the data recorded so I can look at it while fully awake (and see more data).

More complicated option: If the alarm triggers at exactly the smart period start or end times for (e.g.) 3+ days in a row, automatically suggest to the user that they decrease or increase a smart wake up sensitivity setting by one level. I want to add three times to the sleep graph display: Smart period start time (or duration), Alarm set time (smart period end), and Actual alarm time. They can be on the graph or just listed as text. With this data, a user can easily and restrospectively see if the alarms are consistently being triggered inappropriately due to bad sensitivity settings. For example, I’d like to be able to decide that my alarms are consistently happening at the smart period start or shortly thereafter and that therefore I need to decrease a sensitivity level. Sometimes I snooze the alarm and am too tired to even remember doing so, so I need to have the data recorded so I can look at it while fully awake (and see more data).

More complicated option: If the alarm triggers at exactly the smart period start or end times for (e.g.) 3+ days in a row, automatically suggest to the user that they decrease or increase a smart wake up sensitivity setting by one level.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/9147559-help-set-sensitivity-by-listing-alarm-times-on-sle