Heart rate monitoring

From Alex on 2017/08/08 16:20:23 +0000

Hi,

I really love your application, and for that reason i have got the paid version.

I am writing you to ask when will you launch the version with “heart rate monitoring” option available? I see that now it is available in beta version only and i am afraid to install it to not get errors in my sleep tracker results.
Also i would like to suggest you some improvements if i am allowed.
I would like you to make the app more simple regarding the details of sleep tracking, i mean as the app is now it confusing me to see “±deficit” and near it to see the hours of sleep. It will be more simple if you’ll divide the informations and make it more clear for understanding exactly how the things are related in infograpghic. For example you could add a single category for each info where the user can see the total of the deep sleep hours, how many hours of light sleep and so on.

Thank you and i hope you will be considering my message and i am waiting for more exciting updates as soon as it is possible.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/20459407-heart-rate-monitoring