Graph shows same sleep level all night?

Looking at my sleep graph and sleep stages graphics, it shows my sleep level as light sleep for the whole night. I use my Ticwatch Pro as the tracker as have SAA installed on my phone (OnePlus Nord), and my watch. SAA has been working, but suddenly it cannot seem to sense my sleep quality. What might be going on here? My phone and watch had good battery levels and the apps are up to date. I have also disabled all the known OnePlus battery optimisations and locked the app to recent. I did try sonar on my phone as well as my wearable, but turned that off.

Hello Peter,
could you please use the Left ☰ menu > Report a bug, and send me your application logs with the last resulting graph? It will help us find out, what is happening. Thank you.

I’m seeing this too but using only the phone’s accelerometer (nothing wearable).

For the first 4 nights, it worked fine, but for last 3 nights, the sleep stage graphs are completely flat even though the actiograph clearly shows a lot of movement.

Phone is Moto G-Stylus with Android 10.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Hi, could you please use the Left ☰ menu > Report a bug, and send me your application logs with the last resulting graph? The logs will tell us what is happening. Thank you,

I don’t know if you are still having this issue, but I had been having the same problem. Support had sent me some troubleshooting documentation that suggested turning of the phone’s battery optimization settings on the Sleep app. This took care of the issue for me.

One time, that happened to my heart rate graph: a staright line, always 72bpm, which is weird and I never saw that before. It was no big deal and resolved the next night, so I sent no report. Never happened with the main sleep graph, though.

Hope that helps some.