Google Assistant Routine

Do you have any support for Google Assistant? It’s a bunch of messages that play after dismissing the alarm with the stock clock on the Pixel XL Android 9.0.

I’ve attached some photos. I noticed it when looking at the clock app. The settings on the Google Assistant Routine are the default ones when turning it on.

I don’t know much about coding but I’ve thought of two things. Either implement it in Sleep’s alarm, or Sleep could create at alarm at the correct wakeup time (or change the time of a pre-existing time if you can’t create it, I don’t know if you can change it either.) But this was a really nice thing to wake up to. The calendar stuff, the reminders I have. I would really like it being put into the Sleep application.

Is there anyway you can do this? Like is it possible or does Google have it where it’s impossible at the moment?

I am using Alexa now for this. It would be nice if I could move the routines with the SaA alarm when I postpone the routines.

Is there a way to add the Sleep As Android app to Alexa "skills? “3 minutes after alarm dismiss” and “15 minutes after alarm dismiss,” etc. Right now, you must tell it an exact time.

UPDATE: You would have to get Amazon to add you to the list of apps that can be used in Skills and Routines.

I think that would be excellent! I don’t know how it works, so I don’t know if they would charge you. But I would gladly kick in a little more for Alexa integration. I am finding it way more useful in this type of thing than the Google Assistant. And Alexa is growing in popularity. You don’t even need a dedicated device. If you have one or two fire sticks and your phone, you’re good to go!

Thanks for perhaps considering it.