Goals - Sleep as Android

@Chris_Polok @Bizbeff many thanks and sorry for this UX glitch… we will improve this

2 Likes

‘Efficiency goal’ would be great! = Could be better objective metric in the goal kind of gamification. For sure other better signals in this sense exist of course. Just in the current capabilities of the app?

1 Like

How about a goal for deficit reduction/maintenance?

Can someone help me understand the “awake” goal? It gives you an option to put in a length of time, like a certain amount of minutes. Does this mean it takes you this long to officially wake up? I’m new to the app, and i love it so far, but sometimes a bit confused!

Am I missing something here or can I only have 1 goal at a time?

1 goal at a time if your meaning, duration,rating,efficiency irregularities, yes only 1 at a time start with irregularities
Awake Means the time when you should be sleeping and your awake this counts those awake minutes when your supposed to be sound asleep just like snoring works

Just an FYI for documentation editors, there is a typo in the first section of 2.2.

I know typos happen to me and I never see them unless pointed out, so I just wanted to help, not criticize.

Hi, thank you for letting us know. I fixed the type. If you find more of them, please, let us know here, or at support@urbandroid.org. Thanks!

1 Like

When I had a look into the goals I was surprised to see that no one had suggested this yet. But wouldn’t be a “wakeuptime” goal be what most people want? For example as a student I have a lot of free time and of cause I don’t get up at 6am in the morning, when there is nothing to do.i shifted this time to 9am now. But I have about two weeks left to get back to 6am… a goal with guidance would be perfect here.

In theory getting up earlier means to go to sleep more earlier, but that also means your sleep time stays the same.

I imagine this to be a bit difficult in point of guidance bc as I said, there are theoretically two parts to this: going to bed earlier and sleeping the same amount of time.

The screen I see when setting a fall asleep hour goal shows me a circle with numbers and percentages in it which I assume mean “time of day at which you want to fall asleep” and “how far away from your current usual time this is”, but the large number has no indication on it of whether it’s AM or PM and it’s not a 24:00 format. What’s the deal?

Financial goal.
I understand I can make a small or large wager (2 or $4). I wager large ($4)
How does that work? I meet goal, you pay me $4. If I don’t, I pay $4?
Where is the $4 coming from or going to depending on win/loss?

Not sure here. I have never used that functionality. But by my point of view It is just about losing your moeny and it should motivate you. If you complete the goal you will get your money back, If not you will lose them.

@Jason_Richmond yes exactly @Shiri is right :)… sorry for missing this thread… We use the very same approach in our other app Digital Detox which helps people with Tech addiction… You put a $X wager on a contract that you won’t be using your phone for the next X hours, if you cannot make it you loose the wager, otherwise if you can make it there is no cost… it is a way of motivation… you can call it “pay on if you fail”…

An error was found in the translation of the parameter “sleep irregularity” in the Russian localization. It is translated as “sleep regularity”, which leads to a parameter reading error.
For example, “Sleep regularity” of 100% is perceived as a good indicator, but in fact the parameter indicates a complete sleep disorder.
You either need to change the translation to “irregularity”, or change the schedule (for example, “sleep regularity” 100% should be the goal, and 0% is a bad indicator that the user should correct).

1 Like

So if we meet goal and get our money back where is that refunded to? Does it end up in our Play store balance?

Hi @Kazuya_Darklight, the motivational fee will be refunded to the same account, that purchased the item via Play Store.