Goals - Sleep as Android

Helps you actively improve your sleep habits.

Goals are free to use – but let’s be honest to ourselves. Motivation to change your habits is much higher if there is something tangible at stake. Let’s say a few dollars.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://sleep.urbandroid.org/docs/sleep/goals.html

Is there any documentation about how or why to set specific goals? For example, there is a preset goal of go to bed 3% earlier. Why would I want to do that, sleep therapists tell me to go to bed later to help consolidate my sleep.

1 Like

Hello, so far, we have never had a request to allow the goal for later bedtime, may I use it for the suggestion forum?
The goal is preset for the value, that was used the most frequently.

For adjusting your bedtime, you can adjust the Bedtime notification timing, so you can be guided by the Bedtime notifications.

1 Like

I like @gilmourb’s question and suggestion! I would like to be able to set a specific goal. For example, I improved my sleep start time to 10:30 using the goal, and I loved the motivation! But now it only offers me goals of 3% (9:50pm) or 2% (10:03). I think that is too early because some evenings I have work responsibilities. If I could set the goal to 10:30 (0%), it would help me maintain this bedtime. Also, I would like to be able to set it for nicer times as well, such as 10:15.

1 Like