Flashcards as a Captcha alarm

From Mimi Min on 2015/01/16 22:28:29 +0000

I’m obsessed with learning, and I love flashcards for things like vocabulary, symbolism, rrandom tidbits, etc. Problem is, I almost never remember to do them. I think it would be nice if we could use flashcards as a captcha alarm; something like answer 10/30/50 (Depending on difficulty) correctlyto stop the alarm. I dont know many apps but integration is an option I guess. Ideally, answers could be multiple choice from the set so users can’t just skip through them… or maybe have that option :slight_smile:

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6974665-flashcards-as-a-captcha-alarm

From Thomas G Henry on 2015/11/29 20:04:47 +0000

Yes. I came here to recommend this. It doesn't have to be complicated. There could be a simple Q&A template for users to define their own questions and answers. Keep it multiple choices for simplicity. To add a question, a user essentially fills out a form of 3-5 text fields (1 question, and 2-4 possible answers). Images could be allowed instead of text, if you want to get fancy. That's it. The number and quality of questions are up to the user to define. I'm not sure if there's already a standard format out there that could make it easy to import a set of existing questions and answers, but if there is supporting import/export would be cool too.

From Fab on 2015/02/15 08:56:23 +0000

this would need a whole new app for all the features needed. Try setting an alarm or an event in your calendar as a reminder to play flashcards.

From Kyleene on 2015/02/08 15:13:04 +0000

Yes!!! They should integrate it with stacks flash cards. I have vocabulary for my classes and I would love this