Fitbit Versa 4 integration for sleep as Android

Looks like the Fitbit Versa 2 and 3 and others are supported. Asking for Fitbit Versa 4 integration.

Ditto this. I took a risk and got the Versa 4 thinking it might not be listed in compatibility pages because it was so new. I hoped that since predecessors were supported it would be smooth sailing. That’s on me! But I’m hoping it’s only a small matter to get the app ported.

Hello, FitBit Versa 4 is not supported, because FitBit did not allow it so far. If anything changes, we can create the integration on others, but unless they do, there is not much we could do… I am really sorry.

Has there been any updates for this? Was recently gifted a versa 4 and I’d like to use it with SAA.

Hello, as explained earlier, the integration with FitBit Versa would be possible only if FitBit allows it. Without an open API, the integration is not possible.
The full list of compatible devices we could integrate: https://sleep.urbandroid.org/docs/devices/supported_wearable.html

You can use the app with a phone’s sensors, and only let the FitBit provide the HR (luckily, the HR protocol is usually opened, even on wearables with closed platforms).