Extended Bluetooth support

Support playing lullaby and wakeup audio over Bluetooth, with Sleep As Android first turning on Bluetooth on the device and after a few seconds trying to establish connection to a specific named Bluetooth device.

The support should include volume control and an option for setting the Bluetooth volume to a specific level after the connection being established but before starting to play something

Hello, audio routing is done by the system and apps do not have a way to influence it IMHO… so if you connect to a BT speaker you should see the two dots around your BT icon in the status bar and than every audio on your phone is played through that speaker including lullabies in Sleep as Android…

As this is a standard feature of your phone one connected to your BT speaker the voluem control buttons and UI on your phone is used to control the volume on the speaker…

CAUTION: Sonar won’t work when connected to a BT speaker…

I have seen apps (for example radardroid and Locale) that can enable/Disable the Bluetooth and after this connect to a specific device.

I wouldn’t want my wakeup music to start playing on my headphones on the shelf in the hall when I am asleep in the bedroom with my Google Home Bluetooth-enabled speaker beside the bed (where the sound should be played)…