Explanation of Stats Screen?

Hello! I need some clarification of the information on the stats screen please. In the top green sleep score portion it shows a duration of 6:40, at the end of that line in red it shows -1:20. Does this mean I need to deduct 1 hour and 20 minutes from the duration shown of 6 hours and 40 minutes, which would be a duration of 5 hours and 20 minutes? On the irregularity line I have 0:34. is that an irregularity of that amount of time for that night or is that an irregularity of that time in comparison to all of my other nights? it would be extremely beneficial if you would please add another line indicating how many times I awoke during the night. In the tags portion in the bottom half of the screen I have tags for ultrasound, auto, sonar, and watch with the numbers beside them of 3x and 7x, but I have no idea what they indicate or which one is used for the final duration, deep sleep and snoring. I’m fairly new to this and wish it was easier to understand, thanks!

Hello, life expectancy and quality studies usually mention figures like 6-9 hours of sleep like healthy - without side effects on health. This is why this is green and in range. But you target sleep time is 8:00 so 1:20 less… this is why we show the red number at the end…basically the deficit from your own target sleep duration

Regarding number of awakes. We already track this in the Efficiency figure in the Sleep score… this is the percentage of sleep from the overall time of sleep tracking…so in fact the difference is awake…

the 3x and 7x are occurrences of that tag in the selected period…

Thanks for the quick response Petr! That makes sense now about the duration, thanks for explaining it so well! I still can’t figure out the irregularity, sorry. The efficiency makes sense about the time awake during the night, but I use a pain app for medical conditions I and it requires a number instead of percentages, e.g. 10 times awake during the night, which is why the number of times would be very helpful. Lastly, in getting the final sleep score figures, is it a combination of the different figures of the tags watch, sonar, automatic and ultra sound? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for explaining it!