Disable Sleep Irregularity/Social Jetlag advice

From Joseph Smith on 2017/12/19 21:09:42 +0000

While the sleep irregularity/social jet-lag is an interesting stat and would certainly have beneficial value to many users, there is also going to be people who will not be able to fix/adjust their life/work schedules to improve this.

Since this stat was added, the red, “-1” sleep irregularity snackbar message has never not been shown at the bottom of my sleep records/sleep stats tab pages. (Yes, yes… I get it, my sleep irregularity for the past quarter year is over an hour… please stop telling me!")

Because the same sleep irregularity message is always being shown, there, I’m becoming desensitized to it, potentially leading me to ignore it when there’s a message about some other sleep metric that might be important and within my control.

So it would be really nice if I could disable—or at least “snooze” this metric’s reporting for like a month—in order to make sure that I’m not going to miss other messages that are being displayed here.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/32677948-disable-sleep-irregularity-social-jetlag-advice