Different QR or NFC for different Alarms

From Artm on 2014/09/27 11:51:49 +0000

Hi guyz.
First of all, let me say THANK you for this useful application.
My idea is in the subject.
Current version has support only one (or more) QR or NFC for all of alarms.
I think it will be useful that users can setup different QR or NFC for different Alarms.
Thanks

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6492189-different-qr-or-nfc-for-different-alarms

From DarienSJ on 2015/02/17 02:54:57 +0000

I REALLY want to be able to specify QR codes (or NFC tags) per alarm! I want to scan bathroom & coffee when I wake up. But I also use a time to leave alarm, and I want to scan my car for that… Please consider implementing this feature.

I would like to be able to do this too. Another great use is putting the QR codes under the lids of specific medications so you can’t turn off the alarm till you open the meds you are supposed to be taking at that time.

I have Idiopathic Hypersomnia, and generally need to take my IH wake-me-up pills 20 to 30 minutes before getting up. As it stands, if I let my phone learn a second QR code for the meds, then I can use that to shut off the “Get out of bed” alarm instead of the code in my dresser. No dice.

Is there any chance that this feature will be implemented in the future? Would be very useful.