Custom bedtime notification

From Joei De Lima on 2016/01/21 05:58:25 +0000

Allow custom text for the bedtime notification per alarm so a user can effectively create a to do list before going to sleep.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/11527053-custom-bedtime-notification

From Robin Markowitz on 2016/03/26 02:24:03 +0000

Although it would be very nice if such a feature was very customizable, I use another reminder app to get that specific. I like your notification as-is since it nags you, and what I do is set the custom text-to-speech at times leading up to bedtime using Gentle Alarm. One app can't be expected to do everything. I have about three different custom messages in G.A. to get me going. "{My name}, please turn off your television." "Turn off WiFi now, {my name"}." "If you are still reading or listening to a book, it's time to stop now." And finally, ""Brush your teeth now. Good night {my name}." There is no limit. I also have any medication reminders in Text-to-Speech fire off at this time. The light green "countdown" is brilliant.

It would be handy to have it all in one app, but it's okay to have a division of labor. All of these developers of the superlative apps have worked very hard on their apps and I respect that.

Thanks for the nag feature! Where it not only repeats itself, but makes the widget go from teal to green to red." It's necessary and a super feature!

From Petr Nálevka on 2016/02/01 10:00:32 +0000

We are working on this, will appear in one of the next BETAs, you can set this through the alarm label…