Calendar Integration

From D on 2016/01/28 04:05:50 +0000

Urbandroid Team, First and foremost keep up the great work, love to see that you guys are working so diligently on this app and like to add features that your users suggest, I know you currently have google integration as to monitor if an upcoming event will coincide with your currently set alarm, also adding raw data to google calendar. I used to use an app from the play store called Alarm pad pro, one of the features I absolutely loved from this app was it would monitor you calendar and only SET your alarm if a certain event was to happen, (it would monitor the description of the event or title if it happened to have which ever keyword you specified it would set the alarm e.g #work would be the keyword) would love to see your google calendar integration go to this level it worked awesomely for us shift workers as I don’t always have to get up at 630am sometimes I need to get up at 4 am sometimes 2pm you get the jist of what I mean. Thanks again

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/11613510-calendar-integration

From Kyle Smith on 2017/09/02 07:20:18 +0000

This. I want this to be added so badly. I loved this feature from alarmpad