Bluetooth version of Sleep Mask?

From Richard Hodgson on 2016/08/30 21:40:45 +0000

I sometimes toss and turn in the night, and I’d rather not have a cable attached between my head and my phone - I’m also not particularly comfortable with justy having cables around my face if at all possible, and I’m like to avoid accidentally yanking my phone off my bed stand and smashing my phone screen over a nightmare :slight_smile:

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/15870810-bluetooth-version-of-sleep-mask

From Westley Dent on 2016/09/25 10:06:46 +0000

I briefly looked into making this myself (for the same "cables around my face while I sleep" reason). I'm glad an official version is on the to-do list.

Is this being worked on? I would REALLY love to get that mask…but the wires are a deal-breaker. For one thing, I charge my phone over night, so I can’t have something plugged into the micro-usb port, but more importantly than that, I don’t want to have to worry about rolling over and yanking my phone off the bedside stand!

Is there an update on this? Looking for such as mask for this exact same reason.

1 Like

Me too. It would also be great with little speakers for the binaural beats. I use a standard sleep headphones mask already. This would be special!

Looking forward to it!