Better sleep statistics

Hello @OndrejVasicek … I’m preparing a phases card on the sleep details overview and morning screen. Please let me know if you would like to give it a try… I will share the APK

Hi guys. Sorry for not being active.

About the HRV - it’s strange - I got the Wear OS4 udpate few days after I started using them and I have HRV data every day.
My android app is 20240922 and the watch app is 5.16.
Only one day there was the HRV missing and like two time there seems to be start or end missing. Like missing hour or two.
But what I can definitely see that the resolution/amount of data is muuuuch lower. In the SPO2 or pulse, you can se a lot of points on the x axis, you can se the graph going up and down. But the HRV is very shallow.
You can count about circa 8 point on the x axis.
So my questions are - is it normal that my HRV is working (at all) and is it normal there is so little data?
If something worked on 3.5, is there a chance to communicate it with Google and try to fix it / understand it?

@petr-urbandroid Thanks for the answers about the new graphs.

Yes, I’ll definitely try to help.

Hello @OndrejVasicek,

here is the APK with the new Phases card…
https://sleep.urbandroid.org/wp-content/uploads/release/sleep-20241024-beta-release.apk

the HRV issue on TW5 with Wear OS 4 is fixed in recent BETA version, please see related thread… and you will also get the with the above APK…

Please let me know how it goes… Many thanks…

Petr

Hi @petr-urbandroid, I installed the new apk with the sleep phases card and like it. However, it seems the HRV has stopped working properly on my Ticwatch Pro 5 Enduro. It keeps getting truncated, only showing a line for part of the night, even though SpO2 and heart rates show through the sleep. What could have changed to cause that? I’ll send another bug report.