Better Google Calendar Integration!

From Hugo on 2017/12/11 19:40:00 +0000

Please make it possible to not only use the main calender for scheduling alarms. I have my scedule as a ical file that is stored on a website that updates the file (Timeedit). And when i add the calendar to my google calendar then it is added as a secondary calendar and thus Sleep as Android won’t make it into an alarm. I find this highly frustrating, i just bought the app because I love all the other things about the app. But this makes me thinking of switching app because i have a irregular scedule that is a pain to keep track of.

Also could you add a way to check for when the first event happens and then add a way to schedule the alarm for x hours/minutes before the event happens.
Thanks a lot. Would love to keep using the app.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/32588870-better-google-calendar-integration

From Hugo on 2017/12/11 21:24:10 +0000

On another point, it would be really great if the feature for philips hue wakeup was a little more refined. You should be able to set when the Philips hue wakeup should begin BEFORE the alarm goes off. Currently im using the "gentle volume increase". It works but it seems more like a placeholder for the feature, and it also means that I dont wake up when i set the alarm, but x amount of minutes afterwards depending on the lenght of philips hue.
App is good but needs some finetuning :slight_smile:
Thanks again.

1 Like