Awesome app! Thought of a feature request

Hope all is well.
Awesome app guys.
I love how on the graphs screen I can drop down and choose different graphs to display with the data.
I think it would be useful and cool to add to that drop down menu a graph that shows wake up time as well.
I see a scatter plot and other wake up time displays of the data in the chronotype tab. Would be cool to see a line graph of the wake up time in the graph tab toom
Thanks guys, and again - awesome app awesome idea awesome data analysis tool plus awesome incorporation of diff things like hue lights, wearables, etc.
Loving it.

Hi, thanks!
It’s actually already there, though it’s not really a line chart.
Check the chart under Trends > Graphs.
That’s a graph that shows both fall asleep and wake up times, and also your sleep phases.

After menu>Trend I couldn’t find ‘‘graph’’. NB: I don’t have ‘‘Trends’’. I also looked under ‘‘advice’’ and in all drop down options. I couldn’t find any graph with both fall asleep and wake up hour.

Wake up hour trends would be very helpful to get a better picture and to improve my sleep length and plan better ‘‘fall asleep hour’’.

Working in hospital, I’m a shift worker. I’ve been using this app for over 2 weeks.

I could then also use my shift tags to see the correlation between how much I get to sleep vs what time I had to get up for work vs what time I finished my last shift.

Ideally, I’d like to fall asleep 9pm & wake up 6am [half hour before sunrise] but of course often I don’t get home until midnight from work and will head out to work 6am the next day.

So 1-2 more drop down menus to view wake up time trends would be much appreciated.

I’m loving the improvements compared to a few years ago, especially to the graphs now being more user-friendly and cleaner design. Thank you