Average time should not ignore days without sleep

From Nazar Mokrynskyi on 2016/09/26 17:11:28 +0000

Sometimes, I wake up at 11pm Monday and next time 2am Wednesday. So, technically, I didn’t have any sleep on Tuesday.
Sometimes I really didn’t, but more important is that I never forget to turn Sleep as Android on.
What I’d like to see is not to ignore such days, but count them as days with 0 sleep, so that my average sleep time don’t say I sleep too much when I really didn’t.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/16368745-average-time-should-not-ignore-days-without-sleep

From Tatyana Navatyva on 2016/10/17 16:38:37 +0000

I do this, but I add only 1 minute. Iit's only a workaround so sleep deficit works -but it ends messing the stats. How abouit to allow to enter a 0 value? Until you can fix this issue etither by I don't know, a button to add that that day there was no sleep - or maybe… just take into the account empty days! if it is empty, it means there was no sleep! - yes, maybe tracking that day was forgotten, but you can add it manually, so what's the point of not counting empty days?

From Nazar Mokrynskyi on 2016/09/27 08:45:30 +0000

I know about this workaround, but still hoping to see this implemented (might be as easy as dividing total hours by total number of days in selected range). I'm using an app for about 3 years now, so it wouldn't be convenient to add 5 minutes every such day just to correct global statistics:)