Automatic ideal sleeptime

From GJC on 2016/01/30 10:24:43 +0000

The ideal sleeptime must now be set manually. I would like this set automatically based on the advise given under detailed statistics. For example the avarage between the two adviced times for deep sleep and rating.
After a while the real ideal time should come up, I think.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/11647647-automatic-ideal-sleeptime

From Guy Togbenou on 2016/04/16 00:12:50 +0000

Also, the sleep cycles influence how well you can get out of bed and how energetic you feel during the whole day. Your ratings depends also on them, and could be misleading. Example: typical sleep cycle is about 1,5 hours. When I sleep 6 hours, I have 4 complete sleep cycles and wake up during a light sleep phase. When I sleep 7 hours, I Have 4,66 sleep cycles and wake up during deep sleep. I feel more energetic with the 6 hours because I woke up during the light sleep phase, but have less rest in total, so that the fatigue piles up faster, and I tend to give those longer sleeping nights worse ratings than the shorter. Automated result: go to bed so you have 6 hours to sleep instead of 7!