An option to use the same time scale for sleep charts

From Wing Tat Chan on 2014/12/26 06:31:40 +0000

An option to use the same time scale for sleep charts (i.e. same origin and same duration, e.g., origin at 10:00 pm irrespective of the actual bed time) would be useful for comparison of sleep pattern over a few days.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6885911-an-option-to-use-the-same-time-scale-for-sleep-cha

From ula on 2016/10/08 14:28:55 +0000

For ppl like me sleeping diffently 6-9h: already the Graph, not Chart, should be able to use fixed, not scaled, time axis.

And i'm missing also possibility to "synchronise" bars at point when first deep sleep phase started. This will make possible to compare bars independent of the periods i spent trying to fall asleep.

As you informed it is not possibile to distinguish via accelerator between awake and light sleep. Thus the calculation and comparison could actually start on the beginnig of 1st deep sleep.

Sorry for hard words but the graphs view is useless for me.

From discussions here seems that i'm not the only person wondering how to evaluate and interpret the data. Please make it for us easier.

1 Like