Amazon AppStore listing the unlocker app as "incompatible with your device" despite Google PlayStore listing it as compatible

Detailed description of the problem:
While trying to install Sleep as Android Unlocker (that I bought years ago) from the Amazon Appstore, the Appstore returns an “incompatible device” error message, preventing me from downloading/installing it on my new Pixel 6. I have a similar problem with my older Pixel 3 despite the app already being installed and working properly.
On the other hand, on the Google Play Store, the unlocker app is shown as being compatible.

Steps to reproduce:
Buy unlocker app on Amazon AppStore and try to install it on a Pixel device.

Version of Sleep as Android:
None

After getting in touch with Amazon Appstore support, it appears the application is no longer supported / updated / available. I was literally suggested to “install the APK” by the support since I already paid for it.
I hope I won’t have to go down this road, but seeing how little support I’ve received so far (and the fact that I don’t want to spend 20€ on something I already paid for in the past) I don’t think there’s much other option for me…

Hello @JordanC, please ping us at support@urbandroid.org. We can switch you from Amazon unlocker to the Google Play unlocker. Sorry about the lack of reply for your earlier post!

Hey @jiri-urbandroid, I’m facing the same issue.
I owned the sleep as android unlocker on Amazon app store and now (on switching device from, s10 to s22 u) I can’t find it on the store.
I’ve been a user of sleep as android since the Google+ beta days. Can anything be done?

I sent in an email report with screenshot and order number as well.

I’ve emailed support@urbandroid.org to get my unlocker switched, is this a difficult or lengthy process?

Hi, you should already have a reply from me with a solution and a guide on what to do. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete. If you need any help, let me know.

I have the same problem. Moved from s9 to s22 and it tells me my device is not compatible in amazon appstore.
In play store, shows I don’t have the unlock (as it was from amazon)
My username in both are the same than in here.
Thanks

Hello, please contact us directly on support@urbandroid.org. We do not have any contacts for our users, so we cannot reach you directly. Thank you.

Thanks for the support. Working perfectly now.

I too am having the same issue. I have emailed support@urbandroid.com, but have not received a response.

Hello @Robert_Williams, you should have a reply by now - could you please confirm you got an email from me? Thanks.

Lenka I have received your email and thank you for the quick response. I very much appreciate your assistance with my issue. I wish you continued success with your products!

Perfect :slight_smile:
You are very welcome, sorry you had to wait for the reply.