Amazfit Band 7 + Notify + Sleep as Android - works?

Hi Lenka,

Now I don’t have Zepp installed. I got an auth code using the automatic method written on the link you wrote here. But still, no vibration on my Amazfit Band 7.
Notify app can see the Amazfit Band 7 and the app can download data from my wearable. But no vibration during the test (from Notify) and in SAA I still get the "SmartWatch connected** : update interval 10s” message, despite Zepp is not installed. Do you have any idea what to do?

Thanks!
Petman

Hi, all wearables have the same API, so since we do not have any other report, there is something in the setup preventing the vibrations, or the intent about the vibrations gets lost. Have you contacted Notify support? It should be clear from their log, whether the intent from Sleep is received or not. You can send report from Sleep too, I will check if it was sent (Left ≡ menu → (?) Support → Report a bug).

Hi Lenka!

Thanks for your answer!
I re-paired the Amazfit 7 a few times in Notify and now Notify can make vibrations and “find my band” also vibrates in Notify.
The only issue is now that SAA doesn’t vibrate, only the "SmartWatch connected** : update interval 10s” message comes.
Yes I wrote to Notify too.
And thanks, now I just have sent a bug report in SAA!

Petman