Allow more control on vibrations - patterns, gentle

From Petr Nálevka on 2014/09/09 08:11:37 +0000

(empty description)

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6412739-allow-more-control-on-vibrations-patterns-gentl

From Petr Nálevka on 2017/10/23 08:36:59 +0000

Hello Anthony… the vibe patterns increase to maximum intensity - to nearly constant vibration over time…

From Anthony Lin on 2017/10/23 01:04:01 +0000

I also agree, the vibration patterns are too weak to wake me up. It would be great if we had more control on the vibration pattern, (increase duration or intensity of the initial vibration)

From Denis on 2017/01/12 10:40:56 +0000

When I get one short vibration i'm waking up in panic. That's the problem for me.
I don't realize if it is time to wake up or just a stupid notification from one of the app or watches itself. I have to check it out, cause probably I have some extra time to sleep. Otherwise, having a strong continuos vibration I know exactly it's time to wake up and having one short vibe means no need to worry, I can sleep some more.
So, I realy want you to implement vibration pattern customization for wear devices.

From Anonymous on 2016/03/11 19:51:04 +0000

Notice the "control" word in topic. I agree that your option described above is very good and perfectly yet gently makes me wake up, BUT
I think it's about the pattern customization. Assuming, I want full-strong vibration at the beginning, or 10s of first delay, 10s of the second and all others are 5s… Let users define their own pattern. Although, I must agree that (when I realized [with the help of support] that the vibration is not broken but very smart) I'm not going to change the described pattern, It's very good. Although, you should at least describe somewhere how it works, because a small vibration and silence seems like a very bad bug.

From Claire Evennou on 2015/04/23 06:48:13 +0000

This feature would be really helpful. I only use vibrations to avoid waking up my partner, however, depending on the phone model or app updates, the intensity and vibration type vary. I cannot use the app anymore as the current vibration default settings are not strong enough to wake me up.