Alarms play at max volume - Sleep as Android

Most probably your Backup alarm went off after regular alarm did not wake you up. Backup alarm is triggered when there is no interaction (no snooze, no dismiss) for more than 20 minutes.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.sleep.urbandroid.org//faqs/alarms_play_at_max_volume.html

Hello, I have the max volume issue but it’s not the backup alarm. My alarms work as intended for a couple of days then all of a sudden the next day the volume of the alarms are maxed out. When I go to the volume setting it’s maxed in there again so I have turn it down again. Very frustrating jumping out of my skin when it happens.

@Dullsy ideally please use menu > report a bug to send us more details on your Gentle Alarm volume settings… Gentle voluem increase always starts the volume at zero and gradually increases it, but it can be turned off in main settings or for a particular alarm and then device volume is used…

Also in the past we had reports that some sound boosting settings on various different devices could have caused such issues…