Alarm slide to dismiss/snooze instead of button

From lucas on 2014/12/16 17:27:39 +0000

(empty description)

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/6850118-alarm-slide-to-dismiss-snooze-instead-of-button

From Petr Nálevka on 2017/06/14 13:20:45 +0000

+Stefan… many thanks… we try to avoid any custom components on screen shich are so important as the alarm dialog… but we have an option - long press to dismiss in settings-alarm-control… you can also setup an CAPTCHA which we strongly recommend…dismiss is only possible if you complete a little task… but for obvious reasons both options are not ON by default…

From Stefan Monov on 2017/06/08 21:52:59 +0000

To clarify the brief request of OP:

The "alarm going off" screen has a "Dismiss" button that reacts to plain tapping; it doesn't require sliding. So I may press it unintentionally when holding the phone while sleepy. I could enable a captcha such as one of the "math problem" ones, but those are intended to make sure I'm fully awake; they're not intended to avoid unintentional dismissing. So they're not very fit for the purpose: they're all a bit annoying to have to do every morning.
I'd prefer to have a simple "slide to dismiss" option, like I had on my old Huawei Y511 phone (I think it used the Android KitKat stock clock app).