AI Task Recognition Alarms

My morning alarm rings, I click “Start Task” button and 15 minute starts counting down. My phone gets locked and I start cycling on my stationary bike. After I reach 10 minutes on the bike, I open my phone back on and see the alarm page still counting down. I click “Complete Task” and open a chat window with an AI model with vision capabilities waiting for me to send a picture. I take a picture of the speedometer on my stationary bike that also shows me the time I spent cycling. The AI model recognizes with its vision that I have spent 10 minutes cycling and sends this response back to sleep as android and now my alarm is over and I can start my day. If this feature were to be implemented, openrouter could be used to connect sleep as android to ai models and the tasks could be determined exactly as the user wanted beforehand. If possible, you could even send a picture of, in this example the speedometer, beforehand so that it recognizes which part of the speedometer is counting time and which parts count other unrelated functions. I know this is maybe a little too ambitious but it would be a life-changing addition.