Adjustable vibration intensity in anti snoring settings

From Rob on 2016/04/08 14:27:01 +0000

I have Samsung and in menu can adjust the vibration intensity, if I have vibrations on low (2 from 6) for notification, the anti snoring function is useless because these intensity of vibrations is too low for this.
If I have android watch, it’s OK, not snore, but not every day sleeping with watch and in this days I snore more, because low intensity of vibrations.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/13355826-adjustable-vibration-intensity-in-anti-snoring-set

From Rob on 2018/02/12 16:48:49 +0000

I have LG G watch R ant the vibrations is about 1sec or more and full intensity,and it vibrating 2 times, so everytime i woke up, even if snoore someone else on the room :smiley: Even if I disable vibrations on phone in menu, watches still vibrating:( no i cannot use only sound, eeverytimes watches wake me up

From Petr Nálevka on 2016/04/11 10:17:00 +0000

I'm afraid this is Samsung specific settings as I did not see any vibration intensity control on stock android, in this case I doubt we would be able to control this from the app, sorry…

From Rob on 2016/04/11 10:12:04 +0000

I thing, that the low intensity vibrations are ineffective. It would be good to regulate the strength of vibration. Long low intensity vibration would probably also did not help, especially when a person snores a lot, for example. :slight_smile:

Hi,
please add an option to set the intensity (and maybe pattern) of wearable vibration (using a pebble).
Also a preview of the vibration on your wearable might be helpful.