Add support for compatibility with the 30 hour clock

Hello,

Can you add a 6:00 option to the sleep day cutoff function for compatibility with the 30 hour clock?

In the East, according to folk customs, we usually divide different days based on sunshine (usually around 6 o’clock in the morning) rather than dividing them by 0 o’clock.

I have an American 30 hour clock which has come to me with a few bits broken and a few bits I have not seen before.

Hi @Misha, the Sleep day cutoff has an option for 06:00 (sorry for replying after this long time, we missed the notification).

Hi @Dought, I might need some more details - if the 30-hour clock needs some improvement, please let us know to support@urbandroid.org. We have added it as an experiment.

I am still not getting updates on the Play Store (Beta Channel).
It shows that the latest beta update is 20240503.

Which options do you see for day cutoff?

Same as before, only options below 00:00.

Could you update the app and let me know? If you don’t see any pending updates from Play Store, you can also have the update from our web directly:

What should I download from that?

Sleep app BETA version is named “sleep-YYYYMMDD-beta-release”, the most recent at the top. So ideally the BETA sleep version 20240516.

How do you force time in 24-hour format in HTML?

While I have over 85 clocks in my collection twelve are 30-hour or one-day clocks.