Add-on Not Displaying Sane Data as Native App of O(xygen)2ring

After trying to use the o2ring add-on for 2 days, I decided to ditch its use and go back to using sonar. The next 4 days I used the ViHealth app that came with the o2ring and I found better graphing from it, in the way of accuracy.
XXXXXX
I saw that for the 4 days of using the ViHealth app, the spO2 graph in the app showed that i had many instances of trasient drops that would raise red flags on my sleep, as the spO2 was going as low as 81. However, on the previous 2 days where I was using the o2ring add-on on SAA, the graphs did not even go lower than 90.
XXXXXXXX

Moderators: This is a new topic. I don’t know why you would insist this is the same topic I posted before. Or your algorithm is deeming it such. Annoying,

Damn.

So I was posting a duplicate and I got the message that I had posted same message .

I swear, I did not see my original as it appeared there was some kind of delay before it shows up, even for the poster.

So I had to repost. And then I get the message I am posting the same message while I looked at the page and it’s not showing my current, but the post only from a few days ago.

So naturally, I got peeved.

Please delete this thread. Thank you.