Add a Vacation mode

It would be nice to be able to disable all alarms between set period of time (between date x and y). This way you don’t forget to disable each alarm every day and then fidget to turn them back on.

From Julius on 2015/07/29 14:07:36 +0000

you have alarms set in the app for normal work days, for example I have 1 for 7:30 (AM) and now I have vacation from work for 3 weeks. Now my idea is an function to turn off the alarm for an amount of time for vacation, for example 3 weeks, now if I do that the alarm gets turned off and after 3 weeks it turns itself back on, this way you can’t forget the turn it on and thus you can’t be late at work :slight_smile:

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/9074869-turn-off-alarm-for-vacation

From Taylor Jensen on 2017/04/14 06:53:16 +0000

I should be able to queue up alarm skips, so if I’m taking 3 days off I can skip my alarm 3 times, but have it normally function on the 4th day when I go back to work. Gentle Alarm has this feature.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/18935863-skip-multiple-alarms

From Matth78 on 2017/12/28 18:35:06 +0000

Would really love to be able to skip n alams or tp skip until dd.mm
Right now you have to disable your daily alarm on hollydays and remember to turn it on when going back to work.

I know you can use google calendar but I don't want to put trash in my calendar each time I want to skip several days especially when it seems so minor to add this feature.

From Sebastian Hellekes on 2017/08/23 10:46:46 +0000

It would be cool if you could say "Skip n alarms" or "Skip alarm until dd.mm"

This would be a very useful feature.

Just slept in second time this year after vacation. Bring it!

UPDATE: merged with a similar topic “Add a vacation mode”.

I was curious if there was a way to add a holiday or vacation setting which would allow you to change or disable the alarms you have set usually for a set amount of time and then reenable them again when that set time passes. An example of this would be you have a vacation or holiday coming up where you would be getting up later or earlier than your usual alarm you have set. This feature would allow you to suspend your usually set alarms for a set time and then it would switch back to them after the vacation/ holiday was over helping to keep you from having to deal with the hassle of changing or turning off your already set alarms while on vacation/holiday and then having to remember to change them back or turn the alarms back on at the end of that time. I am not sure how you would be able to easily implement this but I along with others have a set time I usually wake up when I work due to having a schedule which doesn’t really change much and it would be nice to set the alarms I have to vacation mode while I’m on vacation so I’m able to sleep in while on vacation and not have to worry about changing them back when my vacation is over. I know you can add or subtract time from the next alarm but as far as I know there’s no way to do that for a whole week without having to change each alarm manually and If there was a setting to change them all at one time that would make it less of a hassle to do.

support conversation with Robert