Spotify Playlists

I’m a longtime user of Sleep as Android. I wanted to request that you guys figure out a way to select particular Spotify playlists to use as the wake up sound. At the moment, all I can choose from Spotify is particular albums or the “current playlist” (though the latter doesn’t work as I’d expect; instead, it sometimes plays playlists I haven’t played in months, if ever, such as a playlist of only Eye of the Tiger or a “telecommuting songs” playlist). This leads to unpredictable results, which is the last thing you want in an alarm clock.

Hey I’ve been experiencing the same issue, I’ve been playing my Spotify during my commute and the playlist would have been changed to the Eye of the Tiger one which I have never played before and wasn’t on my account.

I’ve also been facing the same issue. Even if I’ve recently played a playlist before I go to bed it will play “Nice Morning with Smooth Jazz”, “Mozart for Morning Coffee”, “Music for Telecommuting”, or other playlists. Is there a way to make this not happen?

It’s such a relief to hear that you guys are getting the same playlists that keep coming up for me, and that it’s not some reflection of my actual spotify usage that I get a playlist of just Eye of the Tiger.

I have also had this issue of these different, morning commute or jazz playlists playing instead of my playlist! Please provide a fix!!

Google offer this now on they alarm app. Bye bye Sleep as Android!

5 months passed
The problem still is not solved

It’s helpful to get the DRmare Spotify Playlist Downloader from the DRmare website. Then you can use the songs as alarm music.

It could be a compatible issue. To fix this, you can use a Spotify to MP3 Converter to download Spotify music locally and upload them to Google Play Music.
And then you can play Spotify playlists on Google Home from Google Play Music as alarm correctly.
Just have a try of it to see whether all things are right!

There are several ways for you to set Spotify as alarm. You could try to make use of other programs like Google Clock app or SpotOn app. But these programs are only available for most Android users. Besides, you could choose to download Spotify music with Spotify ripper and then use Spotify music as an alarm sound.

It is easy to select Spotify playlists as alarm by using the Spotify music downloader. you can download and convert Spotify music to plain audio formats so you can directly select Spotify music as an alarm ringtone.

Ciao ragazzi ho le migliori playlist del mondo con la varietà che non è mai da parte del cliente sfruttata tutta tanto che da anni ho maturato un’esperienza di fare che mi ritrovo con solo con Spotify 4Giga di musica di mio gradimento che non è più facile da gestire e di non essere in grado anche di fare un invetario. Così si può dire di aver capito bene cosa è Spotify e ho fatto una scelta di non prendere la musica da questo e quello tanto trovare una qualsiasi delle canzoni playlist o la riproduzione delle canzoni che anni fa erano in giro e poi ti mando una sfida per me è impossibile che non trovi una canzone o un artista di tuo gradimento nel magico mondo di Spotify. 9.90€ al mese in cui si trova la migliore soluzione per non avere più necessità di altre applicazioni. GPG62 vi ringrazia per l’attenzione cordiali saluti

To set Spotify playlists as an alarm for the wake-up sound, Google Clock app or SpotOn app are the apps you can use if you are an Android user.
If not, you can try to use Spotify Music Converter for Windows to do Spotify audio format conversion and download them locally for setting as an alarm.

I love Spotify and recently I transferred my playlists from Apple and Tidal to Spotify with Musconvtool.

To set particular albums or playlists as an alarm, you can download them from Spotify offline. As I know, you are only allowed to choose one song as alarm music, and no way to change songs every day unless doing that manually.

Therefore, I suggested an easy way for you. After downloading the Spotify music by the Spotify music converter, you can listen to the downloaded Spotify music no just as alarm music.

I love spotify and this is the reason why I transferred my playlists from Apple to spotify by using Musconvtool.

I got you! I’ve experienced this before, later I searched for the issue on the internet and find a solution. If you don’t mind third-party tools, try using Tunelf Spotify Music Converter! This tool is very easy to use and can remove the DRM from Spotify without losing the original audio quality. I’d like to recommend you this tool.

Hi, sorry to hear that you have had such a problem. Feel quite hard when having no idea, right? In fact, you can easily download and convert Spotify music to MP3 format through Spotify music downloader. Since most alarm systems only accept MP3 and other formats of audios, you will have to convert the Spotify music into other formats. :grin: Try the program and share your idea with me!

I understand you! I’ve had this happen previously, and I later looked online for a remedy. If you don’t mind utilizing third-party tool, you can download Spotify music to mp3. With this simple-to-use program, Spotify’s DRM may be removed without lowering the sound quality. I would like to suggest this tool to you.

These are just excuses, everything works but they do not have a clear design to handle Spotify. If I cast a playlist to TV from my phone, it becomes “current”. And the app sees it. The problem is just in controlling volume and stopping it.