Respiratory rate graph

From Kez on 2016/10/08 11:59:18 +0000

With the ability to detect breathing with the sonar feature up to 1m away, it would be cool to see the respiratory rate as a line graph throughout the night. At present we can choose either accelerometer or sonar for sleep detection, but by effectively using the phone sonar and wearable accelerometer concurrently, would it be possible in the future to use such breathing detection to gather and display extra sleep data?

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/16556527-respiratory-rate-graph

From Anonymous on 2017/09/02 06:41:41 +0000

I would also like to have breathing rate while using mi2. Sonar breathing rate works (kind of), but not together with mi2

From Reijo on 2017/06/07 08:28:59 +0000

Petr,
As a user with a wearable [mi-2], I would like to track my breathing rate via sonar in addition to the existing tracking (axis, HR), as an option.

As a more engaged user with a wearable [mi-2], I would like to use the sonar data in conjunction with wearable data, as well as snoring/recording data to determine if an oximetry device is a reasonable next step to determining if a sleep apnea screening is recommended.

Thank you for your time.

From Adam T. on 2017/04/16 09:35:37 +0000

I need this feature too. Currently I need to choose between pulse measurement with smartwach or respiratory rate with sonar. It should be possible to measure both either by using both methods for measurement or by using the watch to measure both.

From Anonymous on 2017/01/05 08:05:46 +0000

I'm also looking for this feature!

Is there an update on this request? Using Sonar and MiBand parallel still seems to be impossible

If you need both respiratory graph and HR values, disable the wearable (in Settings > Wearable > Use wearable), use sonar sensor, and sync the HR values via Google Fit or S Health app.