Best device for use with SaA for accurate smart alarm and sleep tracking

Hello,

I am looking for a device recommendation that integrates best with SaA and provides the most accurate information for sleep tracking and smart alarm.

Moreover, Is there a hardware compatibility list for SaA somewhere?

Regards,
bomsas

In terms of getting full data with strong reliable signals, I’ve had the best results using Sonar on the phone to track breathing and movement and a Wahoo TICKR strap for measuring my heart rate. I get really good results with Sonar with both my older Galaxy S8 and my new OnePlus 6T if I position the phone above me (with an adjustable gooseneck stand clamped to my headboard) with the speaker and mic pointed down roughly between my sternum and belly button. Positioning it like that reduces the chance of it picking up anything but my own movements and breathing n bed.

Tagging to ensure you’ll get a notification, @bomsas for a device compatibility list check here: https://sleep.urbandroid.org/documentation/integration/wearable/#supported-devices

In my case, the Mi Band 2 worked like a charm. Haven’t tried the Mi Band 3 yet. Those are probably the cheapest options if you don’t want to use your phone next to your bed or sonar (which as ScottAllyn said works perfectly). I’m currently using an LG Urbane 2 and I’m more than happy with it, however most WearOS watches aren’t exactly cheap.