Alarm preview for testing the behavior

From Viana on 2015/02/27 14:47:56 +0000

I’d like to be able to test my alarm before set it. I am tired to set the alarm 1 minute after the current time to test how it looks like.
Please provide just a button to launch the alarm without having to set the time.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7149620-test-alarm-before-set-it

From Nils Lerow on 2016/03/22 20:39:27 +0000

This feature is an absolute must-have for me. I have already missed my alarm a couple of times (especially one-time alarms) because I forgot to put a sound on them, or put my volume to zero by mistake. It wouldn't cost that much to just long-click on the alarm and test it immediately, instead of having to set it manually to one minute later.
Hope this will be implemented soon. It would save my life.

There needs to be a test button… I keep missing alarms for various reasons… Sometimes spotify wont open and play my alarm ringtone, or it will play the wrong sound. Even when I set it to a built in ringtone sometimes the alarm does not sound. Please add a test button or I’ll have to move back to I JUST CANT WAKE UP app.

I would like to see an option for preview alarm (or test now). It could be in the long-touch pop-up menu in the alarm list. Now I must set the alarm for a two or three minutes from now in order to test the volumen, the ring, captcha, etc.
Thanks.

Hi,

Is there a way to preview alarm after i create it? Once I set up an alarm I like to preview it to hear how it sound. Have this feature in Alarm clock extreme(preview button) but can’t find in the Sleep as Android app.

Thanks.

1 Like

Please make this happen.

There should be a button to test the alarm.

With so many great settings it would be great not doing the. “Set the alarm to one minute from now and waiting for it to go on”.

support conversation with Simon