Smartwatches and Wearables - Sleep as Android

Hello, I have an update on the recommended device in this article https://sleep.urbandroid.org/we-finally-have-a-new-king-of-smart-watch/

1 Like

Hello, is it possible to support noise colorfit ultra 2. I tried adding the package name of the app but it didnā€™t work. Could you suggest any other way to connect

Just made the mistake of buying a Mi Band 8 to replace my broken Mi Band 6ā€¦ itā€™s useless.

After jumping through a bunch of hoops to get it working with Sleep as Android Iā€™ve found that no matter what settings I use, it vibrates on connection / re-connection (it seems to drop connection regularly)ā€¦ which basically wakes me up in the middle of the night. As best I can tell, vibration is disabled everywhere, except apparently not!

I guess Iā€™ll be trying to find a cheap Mi Band 6 to ship from China.

Hi @Textuality, the ā€œvibe once connectedā€ only works for manually started tracking, it is not activated when the tracking resumes the lost connection. Is it possible you are using some other vibration-based feature, like anti-snoring, or lucid dreaming?

No, itā€™s all off. I donā€™t think this is being caused by SAA, I think itā€™s something to do with Notify.

Whatā€™s odd about the Band 8 (vs Band 6) is that when you start sleep tracking it shows up as a workout on the band. For whatever reason Iā€™ve not had that last an entire night, and when it restarts (I assume after losing connection), the timer resets. Over the nights I was testing it Iā€™d generally wake up to a ā€œworkoutā€ thatā€™s lasted a couple of hoursā€¦ despite having been asleep for more like 7 or 8.

Screen displayed on band is this when sleep trackingā€¦
dmx8NEX.png (481Ɨ1126) (imgur.com)