How to Download Netflix Videos to MP4 for Offline Watching

Do you have a Netflix account? Netflix has a vast library of movies, TV shows, documentaries, anime, and more. While Netflix allows paid users to download videos for offline viewing, these downloads are restricted to the Netflix app and have limitations, such as 7 days or 48 hours expiration dates, and device restrictions. Here, I would like to list the Netflix download limits and share an easy to download Netflix videos to MP4 format.

What Is Netflix Download Limit?
Before learning how to download Netflix movies to MP4, it’s important to understand the limitations of the official Netflix download feature:

*1. Limited Accessibility: The Netflix downloads are only accessible through the Netflix app.
*2. Expiration Dates: The Netflix downloads usually expire after 7 days. Once you start watching, it only last for 48 hours, requiring a re-download.
*3. Device Restrictions: Netflix limits the number of (1/2/6) devices that can store downloaded content.
*4. Geographical Restrictions: When you download some content from another country using a VPN, you cannot access them in certain regions.

Downloading Netflix videos to MP4 is the best solution to overcome all Netflix download limits and enjoy a flexible playback experience of Netflix.

Here, I’d like to introduce an awesome Netflix to MP4 downloaded, namely 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader. 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader is a powerful tool for anyone looking to download and convert Netflix videos to MP4 for offline viewing and forever saving. Its high-quality downloads, user-friendly interface, and wide compatibility make it a popular choice among users.

With this tool, users can download and save Netflix movies, TV shows, documentaries, anime and other original titles in MP4 or MKV formats. The downloader grab Netflix videos in HD 720p/1080p with original audio tracks and subtitles. In this way, users can keep Netflix downloads on local computer forever and watch them on any device without relying on the Netflix app, such as the smartphones, tablets, game consoles, and smart TVs, etc.

By following the steps outlined, you can easily download Netflix videos in MP4, so that you can enjoy your favorite Netflix content anytime, anywhere, without any limitations.

Step-by-step: How to Download Netflix Videos as MP4?

Step 1. Download 4kFinder
Download and install the 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader on your Mac/PC computer.

Step 2. Log into Your Netflix Account
Open the Netflix MP4 downloader, and log in to your Netflix account.

Step 3. Search for the Netflix Videos
Type the video title or paste the URL in the search bar to find the video you want to download.

Step 4. Select MP4 Format
Click “Gear” icon to pop up the settings window. Choose the MP4 format, high video quality, video codec, audio and subtitle language as you like.

Step 5. Start Downloading Netflix Title to MP4
Click the “Download” button to begin the process of Netflix to MP4. Once the download is complete, you can find the MP4 Netflix videos in “History” section.

Conclusion
Downloading Netflix videos to MP4 offers significant advantages in terms of flexibility, control, and convenience. You can better control overt your favorite Netflix video content. You can offline enjoy high-quality Netflix movies and shows in MP4 format on any device, and without the limitations. 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader is a specialized software designed to download and convert Netflix videos into MP4 and MKV format with HD resolution. It is worth to try!

To download Netflix movies to Android TV, I use this 4kFinder to download and convert Netflix NFV files to MP4, so that I am able to save Netflix movies on my computer forever, and transfer it to USB drive for playing via Samsung TV.

4kFinder is such a great app. I use it to download my favourite TV episode in MP4 format on my computer, so I can transfer transfer the downloaded Netflix video to my iPad and offline watch them during my business trip.