How to Add Tidal Music to iTunes

iTunes allows users to not only access streaming music, buy favorite tunes but also upload local files from other sources. It gives users one place to collect and listen to all music – including playlists, podcasts, streaming radio stations, local files, and more.

These days, I’m attracted by Tidal songs with HiFi quality. And I have subscribed to its HiFi subscription at 19.99 per month. But to my surprise, I failed to download music from Tidal to iTunes . Based on this situation, I have done some researches and found the reasons and the solution to achieve this goal.

To avoid you encountering the same confusion, I will share with you my successful experience of transferring Tidal music to the iTunes library.

Tool Required: AudFree Tidal Music Downloader

The tool I found is AudFree Tidal Music Downloader, which hits on No.1 place in this field. It can download and export Tidal songs to common audio files, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC. And it supports a Lossless output setting to encode Tidal songs losslessly. It can preserve the 100% lossless sound quality with ID3 tags. Now, let’s see how to use it to download music from Tidal to iTunes library.

How to Download Music from Tidal to iTunes

Step 1. Set Tidal Music Output Format for iTunes

Launch AudFree Tidal Music Downloader and log in to your Tidal account. Then, you can customize the output settings. iTunes supports adding audio files encoded in MP3, AAC, and M4A. So, please click the top-right menu toolbar to choose ‘Preferences’ > ‘Advanced’ to choose the right output format and customize other audio parameters.

Step 2. Add Tidal Songs that You’d like to Add to iTunes

Now, search and find Tidal music in the built-in Web Player. Open it, you will see the blue button is a highlight. Please click it to load the Tidal playlist. In the adding window, you can select certain Tidal songs for download as you want.

Step 3 Start Downloading Tidal Music for iTunes

Simply press the “Convert” button to download Tidal music to your computer at a 5X conversion speed. After conversion, you can find them by clicking the ‘History’ button. All Tidal songs are local and available for adding to iTunes.

Step 4. Add Tidal Music to iTunes Library

Open the iTunes app, click the ‘File’ > ‘Add File to Library’ to find the Tidal music folder. When you locate it, please select and add Tidal songs to the iTunes library. Now, all Tidal songs are in the iTunes library, you can play Tidal music on iTunes.

In Conclusion

That’s all to download music from Tidal to iTunes. If you’d like to transfer and play Tidal music, playlists on other players, and devices, you can also get support from AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. With the help of it, you can enjoy Tidal HiFi songs on all devices and players even without a Tidal account anymore.

1 Like

To download Tidal music to MP3, I’ll go to use the DRmare Tidal MP3 Converter. I am a high-quality music lover, and it enables me to listen to Tidal HiFi on lots of devices I’d like to play music on. And you can find the downloaded music as soon as possible by the ID3 tags.

To add Tidal music to iTunes or other music platforms/apps, first you need to convert Tidal music to MP3 files. You can try this UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter, which supports to download and convert Tidal music to MP3, M4A, AAC and other audio formats.

Hello, you can transfer the downloaded Spotify music to iTunes, however, how to do?
I have ever use a Spotify music converter, which can help me download Spotify to MP3 with easy clicks. This Spotify music converter enables you to free download songs from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3. The following guide will show you how to download and convert Spotify Music to MP3 and play Spotify music on MP3 player.
Step 1. Start Spotify Music Converter
Step 2. Add Music and Select MP3 as output Format
Step 3. Start Converting Spotify Music to MP3

When the conversion is done, you can transfer Spotify music to Tidal, iPod/iPhone or MP3 Players for offline listening,so you can listen Spotify music without Spotify app or Spotify players.

To add Tidal music to iTunes, you need to download and convert Tidal music to MP3 firstly, I’ll go to use the UkeySoft Tidal MP3 Converter. I am a high-quality music lover, and it enables me to download music from Tidal to computer, then I can transfer Tidal Music to iTunes. Now, I can sync the Tidal music to iPhone and iPod nano with iTunes.

Songs downloaded from Tidal is added DRM protection, you can’t transfer Tidal songs to any devices, platform or App, unless removing the DRM protection from Tidal Music, after removing Apple Music track’s DRM protection, you can transfer Tidal to Spotify easily, and you can keep Apple Music songs forever on Spotify app.
I have ever used UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter to remove DRM from Tidal Music and convert Tidal Music tracks to MP3 files, after getting the DRM-free Tidal Music songs in MP3 format, I can easily transfer the DRM-free Tidal Music songs to Spotify App.
In addition, you can also transfer the converted Tidal Music to your Android devices, MP3 player, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch, etc. for playing offline.
If you want to transfer playlist from Tidal to iTunes or Apple Music app, you can learn this guide about how to convert Tidal music to MP3, and keep Tidal playlist & songs playable on Apple Music app/iTunes forever.

Start download and convert tidal music to mp3

Hi Lee, If you want to save time and If you’re looking for a simple and efficient way to transfer your Tidal music to iTunes, then I highly recommend trying MusConv. I’ve been using it for the last 3 months.

You can rip music from Tidal and then transfer them to iTunes for playback! Just need the help of Tunelf Tidal Music Converter. This tool allows you to download music from Tidal with lossless high-quality and convert them to MP3,FLAC or other popular formats.

Thanks for sharing. It is easy to transfer Tidal Music to iTunes/Apple Music as long as you can get Tidal local files. To download Tidal to MP3, I prefer to use another Tidal Music downloader which helps me a lot even if I don’t have a Tidal subscription.

Thanks for your sharing. I use AudBite Tidal Music Converter and I think it is also worth trying.

Thank you. I found a tool called AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which meet my needs. It is specialized in downloading and converting all content from Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, and more files. I’m satisfied to the audio quality after conversion. And it has a incredible success rate.