Sleep Rating Later in Day

From Justin on 2015/02/03 15:38:20 +0000

Send a push notification maybe two hours after I get up asking how I rated my sleep. I don’t know how good I slept right when I wake up.
Thanks!

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7046211-sleep-rating-later-in-day

From Dan Alexandru Smedescu on 2015/05/10 00:39:30 +0000

This is a must-have. I always considered those ratings hit and miss because sometimes I wake up feeling OK, but in a couple of hours I realize I haven't slept as well as I thought since I start yawning or run out of energy or my eyes hurt etc. A push notification option would be great and definitely non intrusive (just make it optional). Who goes back to modify their sleep ratings…? I either forget or am too lazy to do it. A notification would be ideal. You could make it simple, like "delay this screen for two hours".

From Arthur on 2015/04/28 08:33:32 +0000

Yes, I think that it should be configurable. I'm okay with rating my sleep, but I need time to figure out if slept well or not. But I never come back to rate it as I get focused on my day.
I think most people don't want to think about it, and want the app to remind them or leave them alone.

A new settings option looks to be the best solution for everyone !

From l on 2015/04/16 11:38:57 +0000

Yeah, just turn it off. I hate that feature.

From Petr Nálevka on 2015/03/21 15:42:39 +0000

Guys, you really aren't forced to rate your sleep, the screen comes as an overview of your sleep, shows the current weather, gives you control of wireless networks etc… You can just skip it simply by pressing home

From l on 2015/03/21 13:51:40 +0000

I don't like having to rate my sleep either

From Bartosz “Bāto-chan” Rodziewicz on 2015/03/20 21:37:21 +0000

It can be just a feature to turn on in settings, then it won't be intrusive - those who would like it, turn it on

Are there any plans on providing this? I can never remember to rate it in the morning or do so accurately in the evening.

It’s really sad as well, I could be having years of sleep quality assessments if this feature existed.

@Avamander many thanks, I’m putting this to our TODO…

1 Like

Usually, I don’t know how to rate my sleep the moment I wake up, because I’m kind of groggy no matter what. It would be great if the app delayed asking me for a sleep rating. Maybe an hour after waking it asks me how I feel, and/or later in the day.

1 Like

I suggest exactly the same thing.

Greetz

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea.