Sleep as android dedicated wearable

Hy guys,
I have been using the Sleep as android app for few years and I really like it that over the course of time you did a lot to improve the app and designed other gadget for it.And mostly because you listened to the users`s suggestions.
How about you do a dedicated wearable Sleep as Android(something like Neuroon Open or Dreem) in which you put sensors for heart rate,HRV,temperature light,vibration and sound cues for lucid dreaming and so on,maybe even EEG sensors and try to produce it with the help of the community trough Kickstarter.You already have a huge community behind you,a lot of sleep data plus all the technical knowledge to do this stuff right.I suppose mass production sometimes,is a pain in the foot but i guess this kind of project could be a huge succes!
All the best and keep up the good work,
Alin Samson

2 Likes

I agree! Put this in feature request section.

Hello Samson,

many thanks for the idea. We are definitely looking into this. Last year we started an indiegogo campaign for the SleepPhaser as we believe that the future of sleep tracking is contact-less.

You can see our video here:

We definitely wanted to try this even we knew it won’t be easy, we knew HW is hard and so far we sold over thousands of Sleep Phasers and we introduced V2 which has a better price tag and few more features just recently.
https://www.happy-electronics.eu/shop/de/sleep-wearables/44-sleep-phaser.html#/package-single/version-mini_phaser

But I guess this is at the moment the maximum we are capable of in our settings…We are definitely still looking into V3…