Question related to Garmin Vivosport

Dear Team first of all I would like to share with you, that I really like the sleep tracking and namely the sleep phase alarm functionality of your app!

Now I am looking for a fitness watch with HR and GPS which would allow me to use the sleep phase alarm functionality of your app without havimg the phone in my bedroom. Since my arm wrist is very small, the garmin vivosport got my attention. Now I am not sure whether this watch is supported for the alarm functionality?

Can you clarify this for me?

Best regards Gina

Hi Gina, no unfortunately there is no way to develop apps for Vivosport. Only devices in here could be developed for, and not even all of them are compatible with Sleep.

As far as I know, the alarm has to be hard set on the watch, and Garmin doesn’t have any functionality that would allow alarm to be shared between phone and the watch, but I might be wrong on the non-ConnectIQ devices.

Hi there thanks for the fast response. Is there any list where I see which device support sleep phase alarm? Will this feature be supported with fitbit ionic or versa? Thanks Gina

Sorry for late reply.
All devices support the smart alarm (if that’s what you mean by phase alarm), everything we integrated was mainly integrated for the reasons sleep tracking and smart alarm.
So Garmin does support that and Fitbit will soon.

1 Like

Hello Jiri, I love your app :slightly_smiling_face: Can you tell me how to set up smart alarm with the Vivosport? I tried everything. I already had an eye symbol with the message “Awake” during sleep tracking but it has gone somehow. I first bought Fitbit then changed to Garmin because I thought it will work. Then I found this thread. I do not want to buy a huge smart watch. I prefer the small band like models. I’m happy with the Vivosport so far except it’s not connecting with the smart alarm. The hue lights works perfectly though :grinning: Maybe I should think about the sleep tracker that you offer. Where is it shipped from?