Disable times for bedtime notification

From Anonymous on 2015/02/17 07:26:57 +0000

Yesterday I put an alarm clock for 9:00. The bedtime notification woke me & my wife up in the middle of the night, and kept vibrating every 5 minutes until we turned it off. I find this feature useful so I don’t want to just turn it off. Please add a menu option to allow choosing the time range that bedtime notification won’t work at night or some other way that bedtime notification won’t wake people up in the middle of the night.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7104877-disable-times-for-bedtime-notification

From Anonymous on 2015/04/09 15:33:22 +0000

I would like to see this feature also. I fell asleep before setting my sleep tracking and was woken up at 5 am by the notification. I have the app on Android wear and generally dismiss the bedtime alarm when I am still awake. Perhaps you can have a question of "are you still awake?" after a certain hour if the alarm has not been dismissed.

From Petr Nálevka on 2015/02/17 22:11:07 +0000

The best way to tell the app that you are sleeping is starting the sleep tracking. Setting silent times would need constant rescheduling. How do we know that you are just not too late up and the right think you need at the moment is a reminder that it is time to go to bed. Why is starting sleep tracking a problem. Please note that you can also start sleep tracking in battery saving mode where it consumes no resources…

From Anonymous on 2015/02/17 16:10:46 +0000

I didn't turn on sleep tracking, just had an alarm clock. The phone was quiet, what woke me up was the noise from the vibrations of the phone every 5 minutes. If you could add a feature to select a time range so that the bedtime notification sound and vibration won't wake people up at night, it would be great.