Backup settings

From Anonymous on 2015/05/14 08:24:49 +0000

I switch devices quite often it would be great to be able to export and import saved settings.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/7946871-backup-settings

From Ryan Joseph DeSalvo on 2017/08/05 17:34:44 +0000

Agrre

1 Like

From guest on 2017/04/04 04:54:48 +0000

Agree. Currently I can backup only sleep records. I should be able to (locally) backupband restore settings and alarms.

On top of that, I should be able to choose the folder for local backup. I can choose a custom folder for noise. However as a result I have two folders for SaA ā€“ one for noise and one for local csv backup. I don't like this.

1 Like

I agree too! I just switched away from the Google Nexus/Pixel line to a Huawei phone, and the new built-in restore from Google Drive feature in Android failed for me. Thus, Iā€™m having to start over on all my apps, and I had a lot of little customizations with my SaA.

If only the settings were saved locally, as the OP stated, I could then automate the uploading to my Drive with Tasker/Automate, etc.

Hey, we already do that! You can find your backed up settings at the same place your sleep records are backed up (by default /sleep-data/prefs.xml)

1 Like