Adaptive anti-snore notification

From Andras on 2017/02/27 12:32:30 +0000

I would like to have an anti-snoring function which keeps increasing the vibration length/intensity/frequency (whatever makes it more aggressive) in case my snoring does not stop.

Copied from original feature request: http://urbandroid.uservoice.com/forums/264867-sleep-as-android/suggestions/18463186-adaptive-anti-snore-notification

From Sander on 2017/11/14 09:59:52 +0000

Addition to my previous comment: If I switch off wearables support in Sleep as Android I can use Mi Band Tools + Tasker to configure my own Mi Band buzzing patterns. Now I get buzzed awake very effectively when I snore. Turns out that's very often :frowning: The downside is that I no longer get heartrate monitoring.

From Sander on 2017/11/08 09:28:36 +0000

I would like to add that the longer wake-up alarm vibration wakes me without fail. But the short buzz from the snoring detection almost never wakes me. That's why I set the sound as well, but that wakes up my wife.

Agree with Sander. It would be very helpful of I could modify the length of vibration (when snoring is detected), it would surely wake me up.

How u do that ? I disable in settings wearables - sleep tracking - change in mi band tools vibrations on 5 times , in preview in mi band is ok, but preview in sleep as android - not working :frowning: