About the Integration requests category

Device or service integration requests go here. Suggest a new smartwatch, smartlight, home automation or health service to integrate with Sleep as Android. Or something entirely different.

2 Likes

Can you please include support for the Haylou Solar LS05 for sleep monitoring and smart alarm?

2 Likes

Jiri,

Do you have the step by step instructions for setting up SAA with Polar Verity Sense.

Such as under wearables - App finds Polar Sense and list the device MAC id

Heart Rate Monitoring - I selected Bluetooth Smart and SAA finds the Polar Sense

Under Breath Rate monitoring - SAA found the Polar Sense under Pulse Oximeter

Is there a setting for the Low breath rate alarm for the Polar Sense?

Any other suggested settings?

Tom

Any chance at integrating the new Health Connect api?

2 Likes

Hello, the Health Connect integration is available in the BETA. Would you be interested?

3 Likes

Looking for support on the GARMIN Forerunner 955 Solar, please.

Please add integration for Amazfit Bip U Pro

Has an attempt been made yet to make iTouch watches compatible? (iTouch Air 3)
I’ve been using Sleep as Android for about a week so I just bought this iTouch wearable to be able to track my sleep a little better than through my phone. Now I’m afraid I won’t be able to do that. I love this app and the iTouch app is not great. Thanks!

Could you please include Haylou Solar Plus?

1 Like

Via this message I would like to request an integration of the latest OnePlus Watch 2 wearable smartwatch using wear os 4.

Currently whenever using sleep as android it doesn’t recognize the sensors properly. The heartrate monitoring works inconsistently. It would be nice to see the spo2 values as well.

After trying out different settings (choosing different Wearable profiles and even using the DIY) it still doesn’t work properly.

Hopefully the OnePlus Watches can be included to the list.

Hi @kilian102201,
All Wear OS devices should be compatible. How many data points are missing on the HR graph? Could you please share more details?

SpO2 data depends on the vendor - if they let the sensor open for 3rd party apps, we can adjust the addon to read the data. Could you please use the Left ≡ menu → (?) Support → Report a bug, and send me the logs after 10-15 minutes of tracking? I will check, which sensors are open to readings.

Hi @lenka-urbandroid,

Thank you for the response.

I’ve tried the wear os generic profile, the automatic one which doesn’t work most of the time and tried the diy but couldn’t get it working because there wasn’t any information directly available online.

I just have sent you an email with a bug rapport. I hope it’s somehow usefull.

Heartrate isn’t monitored. Somehow my ikea hub does turn of all the lights when I’m using the generic wear os profile. When I use the automatic profile it sometimes connects but most of the times it doesn’t. The DIY option isn’t possible from what I’ve seen online thus far.

In the past I did have some sleep rapports that had heart monitoring recordings.
I wonder if using the sleep mode on the OnePlus Watch 2 has any influence on the monitoring. It shouldn’t if I read the explanation of it but I’m still in doubt why it’s not working properly most of the time or basically every time.

I’ll look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Kilian

Hello Kilian, in your log, the app is configured to connect an oximeter, but the app did not find any oximeter nearby. Which oximeter exactly do you use?